Our client based in Stafford requires an experienced and organised Management Accountant to work closely with the Directors and within a small management team to assist in all financial aspects of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join an established and thriving company with a friendly atmosphere.
The Management Accountant's duties will include the following: -
- Management account preparation
- Prepayments and accruals
- Work in progress calculation
- Preparation of annul budget
- Rolling cash flow forecast
- Preparation of weekly and monthly payroll
- Monthly CIS return
- Managing the workplace pension scheme
- Dealing with the preparation and submission of all returns and payments to HMRC
- Managing Hitachi Finance
- Processing all sales invoices and receipts
- Prepare year end accounts for audit
For the Management Accountant role, it would be good to see candidates with:
- Have previous experience in a similar management accounts role
- Be able to work in a small management team
- Familiar with Sage Line 50
- Familiar with Sage Payroll and pension module
- Team player
- Diligent in day to day routine
- Honest and trustworthy
- Reliable and organised
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum plus annual bonus based on company performance
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'