This is a great opportunity for someone who is a CIMA or ACCA Finalist to join a business in Bristol on a permanent basis.
Our client is a multinational SME with offices in Bristol (easily commutable from Bath)
The Management Accountant will;
- Undertake functional leader role for ERP systems implementation and/or upgrades for worldwide sites to post Go Live stable status.
- Prepare documentation for ERP system design process, procedures and user training.
- Prepare monthly management accounting reports, variance analysis and commentary
- Assist the Group Financial Controller with financial planning, forecasting and analysis.
- Assist with reconciliations and SOX type compliance activities
- Assist remote site based teams with completion of the month end Group reporting process and submission of their month end management report packs
- Identify, implement and drive value added activities throughout the organisation
- Undertake allocated compliance checking and documenting of activities.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as allocated from time to time.
- Essential: experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP system (online preferred).
- Essential demonstrated experience to work semi-autonomously at Management Accountant level in the last 5 years.
- Required: ERP Systems implementation and/or system design demonstrated experience
- Preferred: 3+ years' experience at Management accountant level
- Preferred: Aftermarket and/or workshop / engineering related project costing experience.
- Able to travel away from home within U.K. or overseas for up to 2 weeks at a time AND up to approximately 20% of the year.
- Demonstrated problem solving and process flow re-design experience
- Highly desirable demonstrated checking and documenting of compliance, audit and/or SOX type activities.
- Desirable experience of work in a growing SME or multinational environment.
A salary of £40,000 is on offer for the Management Accountant role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'