Management Accountant - The Agency
A market-leading Media Agency based in Central London are looking for a Management Accountant to play a key role in their finance team.
With direct report into the Head of Finance this is an exciting permanent opportunity, with study support.
Management Accountant - The Role
- Preparing the management account pack
- Responsibile for preparing the P&L and Balance sheet reconciliations
- Management of fixed assets
- Commentary on variances
- Producing reports for the Head of Finance and senior stakeholders
- Line management of Accounts Assistant
Management Accountant - The Person
- Must have experience preparing the management accounts pack
- Experience in a media agency is highly advantageous
- Driven and keen to take on key responsibilities within the team
- Strong Excel skills and attention to detail
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web-based job advertisements it is the policy of REDHAT only to contact candidates that have the relevant skill set for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'