My client is looking for a qualified accountant to join their small but growing finance team. You will need to be proactive and passionate about growing with the company. There will be opportunities to be involved in lots of different aspects of the business and there is a huge amount of value to be added.
- Management accounts
- Statutory accounts
- Cash flow
- Overseeing VAT in the UK and abroad
- Reviewing and making payments
- Credit control
- Financial analysis
- Financial controls and innovation
For this role I'm looking for somebody with the following skills and past experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ideally ACA, ACCA, or CIMA)
- Experience using NetSuite (would be preferred, but not essential)
- Ability to think analytically, being pro-active to solve problems
- A passion for the company as a brand and an understanding of the retail industry would be beneficial
The salary for this role is up to £55,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and you fit the criteria outlined above then apply now.
However if you would like to know more about this role, the responsibilities or the company then feel free to call Hannah Searle at Deverell Smith to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'