An exciting new opportunity is available within a well-established manufacturing business in Walsall for a Management Accountant. This is a great chance to join a company which offers a structured development plan for the next 1 - 2 years. This role is focussing on the implementation of a new software and improving the current processes and procedures and effect company performance.
My client is looking for a Management Accountant who ideally has the ability to liaise with various stakeholders across the organisation and can produce management accounts. This will be a fast paced and challenging position where prior knowledge within the manufacturing sector would be advantageous.
Ideally you will:
• Have worked as an Assistant Accountant/Bookkeeper/Management Accountant previously. Experience within a manufacturing organisation would be ideal
• Be a motivated and hardworking individual who has the desire to prove themselves
• Have an outgoing personality that is looking to work within a small finance function
• Previous experience implementing a software, Navision software would be ideal
In return you will:
• Work in a fast paced role within a positive and professional environment
• Gain the opportunity to further your knowledge working alongside experienced professionals
• Have the autonomy and freedom to manage your workload how you see fit
• Work for a business that offers work life balance and a competitive salary
This Management Accountant vacancy is a great opportunity for a candidate to work with likeminded professionals in a relaxed yet professional environment that continues to grow. If you have the above skills for the job and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'