- Project Accounting for existing factory investment and expansion as well as a new 2nd site factory build
- Product Costing and Production Financial Modelling with what if scenario modelling for new products or existing product line changes
- Monthly Management Accounts, Variance Analysis and narrative
- Business Partnering with Operations teams and Budget Holders across all levels to MD
- Factory Accounting - Efficiency, Yield, Wastage KPI reporting
- MI & KPI Reporting to Senior Management Teams
- Supporting the Budgeting and Forecasting process
- Supporting Strategic Business Decisions and Business Planning
- Management of an Assistant Accountant
- Ad hoc Analysis and Reporting to the International parent as required
Applicants will be fully qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA or professionals and will have previously operated in a high profile Management Accounting role for a large manufacturer. Good MS Excel skills are essential and knowledge of SAP or another main ERP system would be advantageous. A competitive salary - £50-55k - is complemented with benefits including 23 days holiday, 4% Pension and the opportunity to develop and take on more responsibility as the business expands. This is a high profile, highly visible role within the business and there are exciting career prospects for the successful applicant.
Howarth Morris are the North Wests leading Finance and HR Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'