My client are a fantastic PLC service business based in Birmingham. They are currently recruiting for a commercially focused Management Accountant to join their team. They are ideally looking for a finalist/newly qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA).
Key responsibilities include:
- Month end close across cost centres and associated reporting with a specific focus on transaction sales and projects
- Sales reporting for End of Month Management Packs
- Monthly forecasting and variance analysis along with involvement in the annual Business Planning Process
- Balance sheet reconciliations with specific emphasis on working capital management
- Cost centre management including variance analysis and appropriate revenue recognition
- Understanding the life of a project or an opportunity
- Project invoicing and validation
- Aged debt management
- Support with ad hoc requests from Capita Group
- Fixed Income & Provision management
- Business Partnering with Project Managers to derive accurate project forecasts
- To analyse and post intercompany journals
- Responding to Accounts receivable queries for Learning Technologies within a 48-hour turnover period
- Purchase order approval
- Ad hoc analysis of business/operational areas to create efficiencies and to report to senior management
- Spot checks and completing reconciliations between CRM systems
If you are a confident and driven Management Accountant and this sounds of interest, please do get in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'