Ruby Group are looking for Management Accountant to immediately start a global business based in Central London. The position will be reporting into the finance manager and will be initially for 3 months with the view to go permanent. Your main duties are as followed:
- Complete month end packs, including regional P&L report, without material errors and ensure the team members are aware of any miss posting they have processed and that they correct any issues.
- Prepare and review balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare booking platform margin reconciliation each month including comparison to forecast
- Review functional P&Ls as required
- Prepare and post regular monthly journals including sales, cost of sales, accruals, prepayments, reallocations, vat, tax and elimination journals.
- Intra-platform reconciliation control
- UK payroll journals and pension reconciliation.
- Analyse breakage provision each month
- Quarterly VAT return preparation, filing and reconciliation.
- Preparation and submission of National Statistics forms.
- Continual review and improvement of processes
- Assist with year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation
- Perform foreign exchange analysis reviews each month end for realised and unrealised FX.
- Maintain approvals folder for journal signoff, balance sheet and bank reconciliation reviews.
The ideal candidate would be studying or a recently qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA professional who is an excellent communicator has adept excel skills and is immediately available to start a role. If this sounds like you please apply.
- Balance Sheet
- Journal Entries
- Month End Close
- Monthly Accounts
- P&L accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'