A well-established TV Production and Distribution group is looking for a bright, proactive Management Accountant to join their growing team on a Temporary basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the management & financial reporting & budgeting, ensuring the smooth running of the finance function while working with the FP&A manager, studios, production manages and central finance.
The role will include:
- Management Accounts preparation and assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts, preparing models and assisting with analysis.
- eCommerce & Production cost reporting
- Support the FP&A Manager in business partnering role across the company including working with Marketing, Consumer Products, TV, Content and Digital teams.
- Preparing weekly payment runs and processing PO's and liaise with suppliers to resolve queries
- Monthly review of creditors & debtors
- Processing of expenses
- Assist with Finance systems and processes efficiencies and implementing process improvements.
- Additional analysis, tracking and project work as required.
The right candidate will be:
- An experienced part-qualified/Finalist CIMA or ACCA with strong analysis skills
- Proven experience of preparing & analysing management accounts.
- Hands on transactional finance background
- Excellent Excel and data manipulation skills
- Superb communication skills able to build relationships and business partner with all stakeholders
- A pro-active self-starter, problem solver with initiative
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Experience in media or production preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced part qualified/ finalist accountant with proven experience of preparing and analysing management accountants to work within a dynamic and social team where you will receive the support needed to develop your skills in a growing team in a successful business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'