- London based building company experiencing dynamic growth
- High performing team with solid leadership
Our client is a dynamic and experienced building company who is looking to hire a Management Accountant to join their team for 3-6 months.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the successful Management Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Providing strategic analytical and informational support to the Chief Financial Officer
- Processing general accounts and undertaking month end reconciliations
- Payroll management
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Assisting the team in various financial year end processes
- Develop and improve management reporting processes
- Management of insurance related matters including contract management, workers comp etc.
- Business partnering with our firm, as the external accountants, finance institutions, suppliers and purchasers
The successful candidate, will have previous accounting experience and the ability to build strong business relationships. As the successful candidate you will also possess:
- At least 2 years of similar management accounting experience, with advanced analytical skills
- Construction industry experience is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'