Are you a dynamic Management Accountant with the confidence, initiative and drive to work in a fast-paced environment where you will have the opportunity to drive efficiencies by working in partnership with senior management colleagues?
CPI Selection Finance have been engaged in an exclusive partnership with the Samworth Brothers Group to recruit a Qualified Management Accountant for Walker & Son (a division of Samworth Brothers), based in Leicester.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Samworth Brothers the business is food, with their quality chilled and ambient products enjoyed by millions of people every day. They are a fourth-generation business employing over 9,000 people, operating from well-invested and modern food manufacturing and retail sites across the UK.
Walker & Son are a long established and successful chilled food manufacturer and market leader, supplying cold pies to the majority of the major retailers. The business focuses on developing us as an employer of choice, delivering quality products and a first-class service to their customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A Management Accountant position working within the Finance department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your skill set and progress within an expanding organisation. A role geared towards partnering with stakeholders of varying levels through to the senior leadership team. The main responsibilities will consist of:
- Working closely with the Commercial and Production teams
- Producing and developing daily management information to drive business performance
- Production and continual development of weekly profit & loss accounts and management information
- Maintenance of standard costing system, bills of materials and yields
- Commercially assessing profitability of ranges, new products and promotional mechanics
- Ad hoc manufacturing projects
CORE COMPETENCIES, ATTRIBUTES AND BEHAVIOURS FOR SUCCESS
Samworth Brothers Ways of Working -:
- Values people
- Customer focus
- Collaborative Team-Working
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Initiative & Taking Ownership
This is a role that will evolve and develop in line with the successful candidate:
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified (or equivalent accounting qualification)
- Strong communication and presentation skills with clear examples of working with senior stakeholders both finance and non-finance
- The ability to have a deep understanding of how products work and confidently challenge the numbers and status quo
- FMCG or Manufacturing Industry experience
- Innovative and collaborative approach to assisting the delivery of financial performance
- Advanced user of Excel
SALARY & BENEFITS
The salary will be dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits that include 24 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension scheme (matched up to 7%), annual profit related pay, healthcare (after 1 years’ service), CPD & Training, on-site fitness suite, on-site parking and a subsidised restaurant.
Samworth Brothers encourages a culture of opportunity and learning where employees can gain skills and qualifications to realise their full potential.
Interviews will be held during February / March. For further information please call Anneka Wilkins
PLEASE NOTE THAT CPI FINANCE ARE ENGAGED ON AN EXCLUSIVE & RETAINED BASIS AND ALL THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS WILL BE FORWARDED TO CPI FINANCE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'