Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a dynamic company based in the Leicestershire area.
The successful candidate will have experience in manufacturing or FMCG accounting, working with operations and with producing a full set of management accounts.
Your main duties will include:
- Producing weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Documenting and reporting of weekly costs and KPI’s
- Liaising with operations to analyse and report on manufacturing costs
- Producing budgets and forecasts as well as analysing weekly variances
- Assist Finance Manager with any formal forecasting and budgeting processes
- Ensure all reporting is compliant with company policy
- Taking responsibility of the month end process
The ideal candidate will:
- Be ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified, although QBE and Finalists will also be considered
- Hold manufacturing experience with standard cost knowledge
- Possess excellent IT skills, including intermediate MS Excel (Vlookups, Pivot tables and Sumifs)
If this role is of interest to you then please apply online and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch with you to discuss the role further.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'