URGENT requirement for experienced Management Accountant covering 12 month fixed term contract.
This is unique opportunity to join a leading and growing organisation in their sector and to be part of a wider team delivering on a significant project within one of their key clients. As a result this position will be highly visible and will play a significant part in the delivery of accurate and timely management information.
Reporting directly to the Senior Finance Manager you will also engage/partner directly with a range of management levels both finance and non-finance. Key responsibilities will include:
- Directly supporting any re-procurement activity and identifying and reporting of the impact on finance and relevant commercial functions.
- Involvement in the roll out of the new ERP system, supporting the roll out of the operating model.
- Monthly reporting and supporting budget holders on variance to budget.
- Supporting project reviews, providing regular updates .
- Supporting the annual budgeting process and audits.
- Undertake process improvements and identifying opportunities for savings and service improvements.
This role would suit an experienced Management Accountant with excellent stakeholder management/business partnering skills. Ideally you will be fully qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA but this is not essential, however a high level of relevant experience from within either a large or medium sized organisations plus highly effective communication skills will be an essential requirement. Some project accounting experience would be an advantage alongside proven Excel skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'