Management Accountant | £30,000 - £40,000 | Manufacturing | North-West Derbyshire
Macildowie are currently working on a position offering the opportunity to work on a new role for an exciting business based in Derbyshire.
This Management Accountant job reports into the Head of Finance and is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a team responsible for the production of monthly management accounts and providing management support to the business. This role adds to the existing team working together to produce the accounts to strict deadlines. This provides the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the accounts production to ensure all elements are completed within the time available and deadlines are met. The role also provides the opportunity to continue to develop an efficient reporting process and to provide support to the business in decision making and financial reporting.
- Lead and manage the monthly management accounts process
- Prepare analysis of variances to budget and prior year
- Balance sheet reconciliations
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Annual budget and forecasting process (including P&L, CAPEX and cash flow)
- Production and reporting of financial KPIs
- Manage costs within budgets and work on increasing profitability and margins
- Product costing and customer pricing decisions including BOM
- Assist with statutory returns such as monthly VAT returns, EC sales lists and payroll taxes
- Ensure accurate inventory valuation within the accounting system (including raw materials, WIP and finished goods)
- Assist with management of the debtors and creditors ledgers - including ensuring timely cash collection
- Assist with preparation of the Audit file
- Maintenance of effective systems and internal controls
- Assist with the implementation of a new ERP system
You will be qualified in a professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA) although finalists will be considered. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels. You'll also be someone who loves to be in the detail, with a strong experience in budgeting and forecasting with strong organisational skills. You will have a proven track record of working in a Manufacturing environment and with in depth Costings. You will have the ability to work at pace and remain consistent under pressure. You will be proactive in your approach to work with the ability to identify issue and drive actions quickly. A strong team player ethic is important, as well as a strong background with computer and accounting packages including Excel.
Package - £30,000 - £40,000
If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call/email today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'