Our client based in the Torbay area are looking to appoint an experienced Management Accountant, reporting directly into the Finance & Operations Director.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the running of the finance function, along with reporting into the overseas parent company.
- Maintaining and managing a robust cashflow
- Monthly management reporting into group
- Fixed asset management
- Managing the relationships with Asset Finance providers, Auditors, Solicitors, Employment Advisors, HMRC and other key stakeholders
- Manage FX risk between income/expenditure
- Responsible for the production of Statutory Accounts and back up sheets for Annual Audit
- Ensure the UK audit is completed in a timeframe to suit and report to the group
- Present financial information to the management team
- Management of a small finance team
- CIMA/ACCA Qualified or other relevant qualification
- Excellent IT Knowledge - Word, excel, Outlook
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting systems
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
This is a newly created position, suitable for a dynamic and ambitious individual wanting to take the next step in their career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'