Reporting directly into the Finance Manager this role is seen as a number two within finance, you will be responsible for the production of management accounts along with some group consolidation. You will be required to record and report financial information efficiently and effectively and really get involved in all areas of the business.
Duties will include
• Production of monthly board pack including P&L, BS and cash flow forecasting.
• Production of commentary on departmental reporting and variance analysis
• Responsibility for preparation of monthly prepayments and accruals
• Update and maintain the fixed asset register
• Develop cash flow forecast
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Create and develop KPI and financial reports
• Posting of manual journals
• Review and authorisation of bank payments
• Mentor junior members of staff
• CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified Accountant or QBE
• Social able, approachable, friendly nature.
• Hands-on and practical – must have a willingness to learn / develop
• Strong communication skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work to weekly and monthly reporting deadlines.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Management Accounting and will ideally be CIMA or ACCA qualified, our client will consider Part Qualified or QBE’s should you have solid experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'