Simpson Judge are recruiting on behalf of a leading well established business based in Irlam for an experienced Management Accountant to join them on a 6 month contract from January 2019.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in production of monthly financial statements from beginning to end:
- Updating and posting of Cashbooks
- Updating and posting of Company Credit Cards
- Bank Reconciliations
- Intercompany transactions and Recharges
- Assisting with year-end audit queries
- Completing Monthly returns to HMRC (VAT, National Stats, Intrastat, EC Sales)
- Fixed Asset Accounting ( Additions, Disposals, Profit and Loss on Disposal Reconciliations)
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Generating & reviewing project profitability reports
- Assisting in the review and documentation of the costing processes
- Providing general administrative/office support.
Skills, Experience and Personal Qualities
- Previous experience of working in an Accounting Role within a busy Accounts team is essential.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified or Part-Qualified is ideal.
- Excellent IT skills, especially Excel.
- Proficient use of Sage 200.
- Good standard of general education (GCSE Maths & English, Grade C and above or equivalent).
- Self-motivated, with excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Able to work using their initiative, but also able to work as part of a small busy team, working under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- Accurate and numerate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential in this role, along with the ability to build good working relationships with suppliers and clients over the telephone.
- If you are immediately available or able to start within 1 week this is a HUGE advantage.
- Financial Statements
- Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'