The role includes the following responsibilities:
- supervision of Assistant Management Accountants
- preparing monthly management accounts
- balance sheet reconciliation
- analysing KPI and P+L
- accruals and prepayments
- cash flow forecasting
- sales analysis
The successful candidate will likely have the following skills:
- attention to detail
- good communication skills
- ability to be flexible working as part of a small team
- ability to work to tight time-scales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'