Demon Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their clients Head Office.
The Management Accountant will be reporting to the Group Financial Controller.
Main responsibilities :
- Preparation of management accounts
- Credit control
-Reporting and financial analysis
- Accounts receivable, daily banking and bank reconciliations
- Credit insurance management and reporting
- EC Sales List and reporting
- Inventory reporting
- G/L reconciliations
- Audit assistance
- Assist with Accounts Payable function at busy times
The ideal candidate:
- Part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
- Experience using multiple currencies
- Strong accounting experience with a sound understanding of all management accounting disciplines
- High levels of integrity and accuracy
- Will challenge existing process and delivery to improve performance
- Team player
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics would be desirable but is not necessary.
£30,000 - £32,000 + Company bonus
Working hours are Monday - Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm
Demon Recruitment Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'