BTG Recruitment are supporting a niche service sector business in the recruitment of an exciting new permanent Part Qualified Management Accountant position positioned in Castle Donington.
There is an emphasis on the commercial element to this role and therefore its a brilliant opportunity for a Part Qualified Management Accountant with variance analysis and management reporting experience who is looking to play more of a commercial role.
As the Management Accountant you will be reporting into Finance Manager and responsible for:
- Responsible for completion of monthly accounts and related analysis for distribution to Leadership Team and to Divisional and Corporate contacts.
- Development and improvement of the business Management Reporting.
- Understand what underlies the numbers reported in each P&L line.
- Prepare commentaries and key ratio calculation for distribution to Leadership Team and Finance personnel.
- Drive process changes in the Finance area to ensure the provision of timely and relevant information to key business owners.
- Work closely with cost centre managers and business partner
- Preparation of annual budget in conjunction with management team.
We are looking for a Part Qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) candidate who has strong management accounting, variance analysis, management reporting experience who stride to make more of commercial impact.
A highly competitive base salary of up to £28,000 with study support
Please call Sean - // email so we can discuss in more depth.
- management accounts
- business partnering
- project accounting
- variance analysis
- commercial accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'