Penhill Jones is currently recruiting for a global leader in Business Services based in Cheltenham. The business has set the industry standard and due to continued growth, a technically astute and commercially capable accountant is now required.
The purpose of the Management Accountant is to provide support to the divisional Financial Controller and take responsibility for the management of the divisional finance department based in their vibrant head office.
Key accountabilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsibility for Monthly management accounts within the division
- Preparation of monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations with supporting paperwork.
- Oversee the daily activities of the staff within the Finance Department
- Attending and presenting financial information at client meetings
- High level budget analysis including actual v budget review
- Management of 2 junior members of staff.
- Work with the Business accountant to provide detailed analysis of monthly results and compare to budgets.
- Building relationships with other departments within the network-both finance and non-finance.
- Integral in the implantation of a new system across the group
- Ideally, you’ll be a qualified or studying accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)
- Have exceptional organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, flexible and adaptable.
- Strong Excel skills
- Systems Implementation experience
Salary-£35,000 to £40,000 plus benefits
- Financial Information
- Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'