A leading national retail business, based in Manchester city centre, are looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsiblities of the Management Accountant position will include:
- Responsibility for the full month end process including: the completion and creation of management accounts; validation and calculations of accruals and prepayments; posting of journals; balance sheet reconciliations and presentation of management accounts
- Financial reporting and forecasting
- Providing quality financial analysis and insightful commentaries and recommendations to the business
- Preparation of detailed budgets and forecasts for the division
- Ad hoc analysis and provision of financial advice as required to support Finance Team, decision-making and monitoring of financial performance
- Focusing on KPI delivery and reporting with a strong emphasis on customer service
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Prior experience of using an ERP will be beneficial
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Management Accountant role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on or .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'