SJC are currently working with a well-established service business who are looking to recruit a Management Accountant.
You will be reporting to the senior management accountant to ensure all the required information is accurately delivered within the company deadlines.
The purpose of the role is to ensure all the annual budgets are prepared in accordance with the service managers.
You will be responsible for the production of the management accounts, including the budgeting and forecasting.
Other duties for the role include:
- Prepare quarterly re-forecasts of revenue and capital budgets
- Develop and produce monthly management reporting packs
- Attend monthly and quarterly budget review meetings with stakeholders
- Provide assistance and information to budget holders on budget monitoring
- Assist in the completion of the statutory accounts
You must have experience in a similar role within the service sector.
The chosen candidate will be qualified ACA/ ACCA or CIMA or at the latter stages.
Our client are offering a range of benefits such a flexible working hours, a fantastic pension scheme and a lot more.
If this role is of interest then please do reply with your up to date CV and I will give you a call in due course to discuss your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'