My client has a new vacancy for a Management Accountant to join the thriving Witney office.
The Role of Management Accountant
Responsible for a portfolio of clients where you will take ownership of deliverables including the completion of monthly client management accounts.
Responsibility for the reconciliation of the balance sheet items and the preparation of supporting schedules for all balance sheet and tax sensitive profit and loss items
Preparation of statutory accounts
• Providing financial support for the Modus Group
• Preparation of relevant tax filings (VAT returns, Corporation tax returns, Personal tax returns, etc)
• Companies House submissions
• Other ad-hoc duties, reporting and project work
The candidate for Management Accountant
The Candidate for Management Accountant
Good understanding and experience of accounts preparation (FRS 105 and 102)
• Experience with self-assessment tax returns
• Excellent IT experience in all areas of Microsoft Office
• Good understanding of accounting software (Sage and Xero are essential)
PQ ACCA, ACMA or QBE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"