£32,000 - £37,000
Are you en experienced Management Accountant who has experience in industry as opposed to practice? Are you driven, dynamic, and keen to develop your role to the next level? Are you looking to work with a forward thinking and growing company who will support you in your career goals and aspirations?
If so, then we'd like to hear from you.
Cordant People Cardiff are currently looking to recruit a management accountant to work as part of a growing team based in the Caerphilly area. The successful candidate will be a forward thinker who is determined to continually improve process.
Duties to include:
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met including, quarterly VAT payments, Income Tax, NI, and PAYE, etc
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the Board's external auditors as necessary
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts daily
- Oversee and operate the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation
- Manage the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, amortized, and disposed of as appropriate
- Assist the Directors with financial reporting as required at Board meetings
- Assist in negotiating with Bank for lines of credit or other financial services as required and appropriate
- Oversee the management of all leases, contracts and other financial commitments
- Payroll preparation and administration
- Oversee elements of the payroll functions, liaising with the 3rd party payroll services to ensure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner
- Negotiate and manage the employee insurance and benefits plans
- Process and submit statutory and benefits remittances on time
Education and Qualifications:
- AAT or CIMA qualified
- Working knowledge of online Accounting systems
- Working knowledge of Databases
- Knowledge and experience in reporting - BI systems
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft office - Word, Excel and Outlook
Key attributes required:
- Excellent eye for detail
- A positive attitude and the desire to work as part of a growing team
- Mental agility and the ability to think ahead
- A desire to grow and develop a career within the same organisation
Interested? Then we'd like to hear from you.
Please upload your CV as a Microsoft Word document to be immediately considered for interview.
*Cordant People ltd is an equal opportunities employer*
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'