SF Group are recruiting an exciting role to join a metal manufacturing business based near to Sutton Coldfield on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for a qualified/part qualified accountant to join a business that have a global presence. This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the business at a time of immense growth and have the chance to really influence new ways of working and help drive change.
The main purpose of the role is to oversee the UK financial reporting, accounting, and billing functions in an organised and efficient manner and produce accurate timely financial and management accounts.
- Overall responsibility for reviewing and posting the journals required to bring the accounts to TB stage
- Overall responsibility for building up backing data to accompany the management accounts
- Overall responsibility for the accuracy and timeliness of the management accounts and financial statements including managing the month end close process
- Ensuring appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and safeguarding company assets through maintenance of effective controls
- Banking and Treasury Management
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures
- Completion of monthly control spreadsheets
- Provide a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
- Liaising with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context;
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions, complete adhoc audits and report on improvement strategies
- Complete accurately and timely any other ad hoc requirements requested by Management and Corporate
If you are a part qualified accountant, possessing manufacturing experience, Please Apply Today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'