Management Accountant required for a leading, commercial business in Carlisle.
Your new company
A leading global business in the Carlisle area are seeking an Management Accountant on a full time , permanent basis.
Your new role
As Management Accountant, reporting directly to the Financial Controller, primary responsibilities will include: end-to-end management accounts, including balance sheets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Full management accounts for two businesses
- Monthly cash-flow forecasts
- Stock valuations, net debts and responsibility for the authorisation of all payments
- Monthly reporting
- Support in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts throughout the year, partnering with the business to ensure stakeholder accountability and ownership of budgets.
- Support the team in auditing processes.
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Year end statutory accounting
- Provide cover for financial controller when absent, and any other additional support to the team as and where required.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a part qualified accountant, with an eye for detail, and a sound working knowledge of Sage 200 and Excel. A strong communicator, you will be able to partner with the business, and communicate effectively across all levels. Working effectively as part of a team, you will have a pro-active approach to work.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative and supportive finance function, working under a motivational Financial Controller, who will offer advice, training and hand-on mentoring. Full study support is offered to cover exams and literature, which includes four days leave per exam.
Additional benefits include:
- A salary of up to £25,000
- 23 days holiday per week plus Bank Holidays
- 3% pension contribution
- Company discount schemes
- Salary sacrifice incentives
- Flexibility around hours of work between 08:30am and 17:30pm (37.5 per week).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"