New investment in this division of a leading media organisation has led to the creation of this new role of senior management accountant. It's an opportunity to develop your reporting skills and gain man management experience.
Leading Media organisation
The Senior Management Accountant would manage a team of two management accountants in the delivery of financial information and operational reports.
- Month end reporting including calculation and management of prepayments, accruals, fixed assets and other control accounts
- Preparation of Management Accounts to tight deadlines
- Provide P&L monthly variance analysis to Station Directors
- Conduct monthly meetings with key stakeholders to discuss the Management Accounts
- Balance sheet management including monthly reconciliations
- Assist management accountants the weekly sales report for the local stations and provide cover where necessary
- Oversight of monthly sales commissions calculations
- Ensure Royalty and other reporting to regulators and third parties are submitted in line with deadlines
- Assist Finance Manager with Budget and Forecasting
The successful candidate will be a qualified ACA , ACCA , CIMA finance professional. You will have strong communication skills and the ability to develop good relationships with stakeholder through out the business.
£45,000 plus benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"