Management Accountant - Chesterfield - £30,000 to £34,000
Are you sat in your current role, frustrated by the lack of opportunity for you to improve processes and procedures within the finance function? Are you being micro-managed, preventing you from having full P & L and balance sheet visibility? If so, this could be the perfect time to move in to this Management Accountant role, where you'll implement change and process to help drive the business forward.
The company don't have an extensive list of benefits with huge bonus contributions or impressive pension schemes, but the experience they will give you will lead to an impressive list of achievements on your CV that will stand you in good stead to progress your career post-qualification. The FD is keen to develop your experience to allow you to transition in to a future Financial Controller role.
You will form part of a smaller sub-team of three people in finance who look after a £3 million turnover division which is part of a global business. You'll need to be willing to travel to various sites in your first few months, so that you get to know your budget holders.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
- Provide financial and commercial support to the senior leadership team
- P & L ownership for £3million turnover division, taking the lead on all month-end activity
- Production of robust budgets and forecasts for divisional manager with analysis in to any variances
- Production of MI pack with associated commentary
- Assist with the implementation of a new accounting system
- Management of one Accounts Assistant
- CIMA / ACCA Part Qualified / QBE
- Strong management reporting experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"