Management Accountant required for an exciting opportunity with our leading manufacturing client in Mold.
Your new company
Management Accountant required for an exciting permanent opportunity with our client in Mold.
Your new role
A world leading manufacturing organisation based in Mold have approached Hays Accountancy and Finance to recruit a skilled Management Accountant to join their team. This extremely important role will advise the management of financial implications of the business' decisions to contribute towards continual growth and profit of the business.
- Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Supervising a team of accounting technicians
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Creating business strategies to generate shareholder value.
What you'll need to succeed
- A broad and varied role the successful candidate will have experience in and demonstrate all of the above attributes as well as a good working knowledge of ICT systems
What you'll get in return
- £27,000 per annum plus benefits
- A dedicated consultant to oversee the process and your transition into your new role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- management accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"