Slater and Gordon are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join our Motor division based in Blackpool. The role will involve providing timely, accurate and reliable financial information in an efficient manner to key internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities to include:
• Ensuring accurate, reliable financial information is provided within appropriate deadlines to both internal and external customers
• Ensuring that reporting and control processes are automated
• Completing the management accounting and period end close processes
• Undertaking monthly meetings with senior management to review scheme profitability
• Liaising with the external auditors
• Preparing all VAT reporting, ensuring compliance with legal obligations and to manage queries as appropriate
•Assisting with the budget process
What we are looking for;
•Fully qualified or part qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA Management Accountant
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please select "Apply now" and follow the online process. Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.
- Advanced Excel
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"