Management Accountant - North London Practice - £36,000 to £47,000
My client is looking for a Management Accountant to be the first point of contact for their clients, provide excellent accountancy services and also manage junior team members.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who would like to take on more responsibility and progress in their career.
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing year-end accounts to trial balance
- Preparing management accounts and year end files for auditors
- Preparation of VAT returns and CIS returns
- Assisting in the recruitment and selection of team members
- Providing on the job training for junior members of the team
The successful Management Accountant candidate will have:
- Part or fully ACCA qualified
- Experience in the preparation of management accounts
- Confidence in working with external clients
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you are the perfect fit for this role, click apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"