Responsibilities will include:
- To produce monthly, quarterly and other ad hoc management account reports
- Develop a strong working relationship with our partners, gaining knowledge of their systems, timetables and reporting capabilities to ensure the receipt of accurate and timely information
- Assist in the coordination the production of annual budgets with the relevant budget holders.
- Assist in the production of annual statutory financial statements, and notes to statements for the relevant area of responsibility and liaise with external auditors during interim and annual audit.
- Provide regular forecast of expected outturn for the year based on available evidence and assist budget holders in monitoring their budgets and delivering their operational targets.
- Support management in the delivery of the Finance divisional plan.
- Assist Heads of departments in making decisions based on financial assessments.
- Assist in the development of the Group financial information systems.
Required skillset and experience:
- Recognised accounting qualification or finalist.
- Effective communication skills with ability to engage and business partner non-finance staff.
- Previous experience of management and statutory accounting, preferably in development and construction businesses.
- Experience of developing Management Reports and KPIs.
- Excellent analytical skills, and use of financial appraisal models.
- Flexible attitude and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Have advanced MS Excel skills and understanding of Development Joint Venture appraisal.
- Experience of working on Joint Venture accounting (desirable).
If you're interested in the role of Management Accountant and have the right experience then do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job