"Our people are everything". My client's words, not mine.
Having fostered a culture built on giving people the opportunity to learn and achieve their full potential, the proof is in the pudding.
They are now looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to join their friendly and energetic team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established business with a strong presence, both locally and across the UK.
With an excellent track record of staff retention, this company has proven success stories for offering progression opportunity and attractive long-term career prospects. You will be joining a business where your personal goals and development are at the forefront of their values, therefore, you will be given extensive training and coaching in order to progress.
This role requires somebody with a good commercial head and excellent communication skills in order to quickly establish credibility and build relationships with the owners and key stakeholders.
Key tasks will include:
- Management accounting and cash flow - including analysis of variances and explaining those to management and the shareholders
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial viability analysis e.g. setting prices, costings, advising on gaps that need filling on revenue, cost savings etc
- Improve financial controls & systems to ensure robust financial reporting, profitability review & forecasting process
Qualifications and systems:
- Ideally ACA, ACCA, ACMA or equivalent. QBE will be considered if there is substantial, relevant work experience
- Previous FMCG or manufacturing experience desirable
- Intermediate / advanced Excel skills
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to Eliot Acton at Adjacency at the earliest opportunity.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value-added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job