We are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join a large, manufacturing business based in Brackley. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company who have a great working environment and fantastic work culture.
- Daily, weekly and monthly management reporting and preparation of annual financial statements
- Working with Sales Management to develop, implement and maintain integrated sales reports, KPIs and forecasting including stock control
- Work with Production and Logistics' teams in order to achieve maximum operational and financial efficiencies
- Regular communication and interaction with banking, revenue commissioners and other financial partners
- Development, implementation and maintenance of Quality Management Systems
The role will provide you with the opportunity to learn and build on your existing skill set.
The ideal candidate for this role will be degree educated or equivalent and have a minimum of 3 year's experience of working in a manufacturing environment. You will already have practical experience of assisting with monthly accounts preparation. You will be part CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified.
For the successful candidate, the client is able to offer an excellent future career path in a large business. Salary range offered for the role is between £30,000 and £40,000 plus benefits.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY NOW!!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job