Are you an ambitious Part Qualified/Newly Qualified Management Accountant looking for a challenging role in a business that are growing at speed!?
Reporting to the Assistant Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following:
• Preparation of Management Accounts
• Project and budget management
• Dealing with Shared Services Centre
• Coordination, analysis and input into the budgeting and forecasting processes including building new and/or more efficient models.
• Building and maintaining good working relationships
• Maintenance/optimisation of financial software/controls
• Maintenance of the work in progress and staff utilisation models
• Analysing data surrounding growth opportunities and/or cost saving initiatives
• Maintain project related recordings, including auditable evidence and change request documentation.
• Develop, review and test governance controls throughout the finance department.
If you're Part Qualified and have experience in the production of management accounts, then get in touch. This role would suit an ambition type as future progression is on offer!
CraigStewart @NRGplc.com - or please call the office and ask for Craig Stewart
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job