This is an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a fast-growing Media business on a 6 month contract. You will work closely with the Head of Finance, providing invaluable support during a pivotal period of growth for the business. This disruptive business is currently undergoing some new strategic ventures looking at acquiring a direct competitor to cement their position as market leader. Working in the private equity space is fast and dynamic which will in turn provide plenty of opportunities to get hands on and further develop your business profile.
- Assist with short and long-term forecasting.
- Provide analytic support, tracking actuals against forecasts.
- Assist the budget preparation with a focus on current acquisitions.
- Create the management accounts/ run month-end and produce the monthly board pack.
- You will define and improve the invoicing/ payments/ credit control function.
- Assist with invoicing and manage payments.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, you will help produce scenario models to support growth plans.
- You must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualified.
- The suitable candidate will have advanced excel skills; able to produce financial models and work accurately with large datasets.
- Must be willing to be very hands on due to lots of change/ projects within the business
- Strong communication skills are an advantage.
- Candidates must be available within 1 week.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job