This Management Accountant role is based with an upbeat professional services business that works with numerous blue chip clients across the globe. A role that will give you a broad remit of responsibilities, this is an opportunity that will suit an ambitious individual. An autonomous role, you will be responsible for the full monthly management accounts preparation alongside acting as a main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
This is a business that prides itself on how it looks after its employees; as such numerous publications and rewards bodies have recognised this. As far as this role is concerned, you will be allocated full study support whilst you will also be reporting into an experienced senior finance professional that will give you invaluable insight and experience. If you are looking for a career defining role that will undoubtedly push you into an upwards trajectory, then this Management Accountant role is a fantastic opportunity.
The key responsibilities of this Management Accountant role are as follows:
- The production of the monthly management accounts.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Support the annual statutory audit.
- Managing the international payroll.
- Building and reinforcing stakeholder relations across the business.
- The management of a junior trainee accountant.
- The oversight and reviewing of the transactional finance processes.
The key requirements of this Management Accountant role are as follows:
- To be in the final stages of you CIMA/ACCA or equivalent.
- To be educated to an undergraduate level, attaining at least a 2.1 from a well regarded university.
- Previous management accounting experience.
- To be able to work on Excel at an advanced level.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job