We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to work for one of our clients - a well-established market leading global brand in technology with its UK HQ based in Surrey.
The role of Management Accountant requires a dynamic individual and offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and on-site parking.
Reporting to the Global Head of Finance you will be responsible for providing a management accounting service for one of their UK Divisions.
- The ideal candidate will be currently working or have recently worked as a Management Accountant ideally for a global brand.
- Qualified / part qualified Management Accountant
- Possess CIMA, ACCA or ACA or equivalent qualifications
- Possess a successful track record within management accounting
- Exceptional time management skills - used to meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Preparation and completion of monthly management accounting package, including P&L statements, balance sheets and cost centre reports
- Preparation of year end accounts
- Preparation of budgets
- Trend and graphical analysis
- Assisting the Accounts Receivable and Payable and Banking functions.
- Finance Manager
- Management Accountant
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job