The role is focused on reporting financial results and providing insightful information to allow for effective decision making.
You will be reporting directly to the Finance Business Partner.
Key responsibilities included;
- In depth cost reviews
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Contribute to the development of improved working methods within the finance department
- Monitor the performance of the business and provide accurate analysis
- Accurate month end closure
- P&L management
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Identify and deliver key process improvements
- Produce adhoc management information on request
If you are a ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified Management Account who is strong analytically with excellent excel skills and have a real focus on customer service then I welcome your application!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job