One of London's top restaurants are looking for a Management Accountant to join their growing team in order to push the finance function forward. It would be a great position for a candidate looking to continue with therit ACCA/CIMA studies.
The client is one of London's leading restaurant groups who are looking to expand their finance team due to their sustained growth.
A successful candidate will be be given similar duties to:
- Prepare, review and present monthly financial reports on a timely basis.
- Manage against the agreed budgets
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as EPOS, stock control and customer invoicing
- Controlling and reporting on the business cash flow and planning expenditure
- Supervising and managing a small team
- Assist with the preparation of the annual statutory accounts
- Legislative compliance including HMRC, VAT etc.
A successful candidate will have a similar profile to:
- A part qualified accountant who can lead and develop a small team within a SME business.
- Previous work gained in a commercial area will be useful
- Highly dependable team player with a 'hands on' approach.
- Self-disciplined and proactive approach to meeting the needs of the business including reporting deadlines
- An understanding of contract accounting
- Must have enthusiasm for continuous improvement and embrace innovation
- Effective communication skills; able to engage with and influence at all levels.
- IT literate with strengths in Microsoft Excel.
A successful candidate will be offered:
£35,000 - £40,000
Full Study Support Package
Competitive Benefits Package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job