I am currently recruiting for an Extremely Fast Growing Fashion business based in North London.
This is an exciting time to join such a vibrant company that has doubled in size in the last few years. This ongoing success has been due to their distinctive style, fun ethos and clear direction in the ever changing Fashion World.
A keen interest in Fashion/Retail is a must and a desire to progress in a Management Accountant role essential.
This position will be reporting to the Finance Director and looking after Management Accounts for the UK.
It also involves not only looking after day to day finance, but working on extra projects such as expanding their online presence and opening new stores.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Responsible for the financial operational performance by providing detailed management information
- Partnering with various cost centres throughout the business
- Assisting with online store expansion
- Business partnering with Marketing and discussing campaigns whilst setting budgets
- Responsible for Capex projects and set budgets accordingly
- Heavily involved in stock management and best practice
- Responsible for stock reconciliations and movement
- Responsible for reporting packs and challenging figures
- Reviewing trial balance, prepayments and accruals
- Variance analysis on figures vs actuals
- Monitoring and improving current spreadsheets
- Reviewing employee expenses
- Ad hoc duties as required
Use of SAGE Software
Knowledge of stock/inventory desirable
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.