Blackwaters is recruiting a Management Accountant for a fast paced and multi-faceted business in Reading.
The business works with a range of clients, and will have a large element of business partnering with internal and external contacts both finance and non-finance. The ability to communicate well with all levels is a must.
The role will require the following:
- A approach to managing all management accountants
- Weekly reporting of individual site cost/budget
- Month end requirements - preparation of management accounts including analysis on variances, journal posting, prepayments and accruals
- Maintain fixed asset management and inter company reconciliations and balance sheet.
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of budgets, forecasting
- Operational finance management - Liaising with multiple stakeholders.
- Preparation of annual company budgets, overhead re-forecasting and client queries on invoicing.
- Inter Company accounting
- Review and analysis on budget variances
The role will suit a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with strong management accounting background, an ability to multi- task and provide first point of contact for multiple entities within the business.
You must have strong excel skills as well.
You will need to have a proven business partnering ability as well as being able to work to deadlines.
The role offers the opportunity to work from home, as well as a good benefit package
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job