KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Management Accountant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be required to assist delivering monthly financial reports and ensuring key reports are reconciled, controller and supported by good documentation.
2. Support in developing policies and procedures as well as supporting to implement and ensure compliance with financial processes
3. Actively working with auditors and the operational management team and provide financial support.
4. You will be responsible for revenue recognition processing and accounting.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Management Accountant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Part / Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA,ACA,ACMA, CIMA)
2. Commercial experience in a similar role
3. Good communication skills with an ability to engage at all levels
Key Words: Management Accountant / ACCA / ACA / ACMA / CIMA / SAAS / Finance / Financial Reporting
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.