Management Accountant, CIMA, ACCA, Part-Newly Qualified / Salary £33,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Benefits / Permanent Role / Excellent Career Opportunity
NC Associates are currently looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to work for a market leading service organisation in Liverpool. As a Management Accountant you will work alongside a group of part and fully qualified accountants as well as non finance colleagues across the wider business and build effective working relationships. In addition you will be also responsible for supporting month end reporting, year end reporting as well as the business planning process.
* Responsible for proactively building key relationships and acting as a business partner to a number of areas across the business, ensuring that there is transparency and a thorough understanding of the cost base.
* Responsible for delivering effective and timely financial information, particularly in the form of cost reviews, always with the stakeholders in mind, thereby ensuring that their needs are met if not exceeded.
* Constantly challenge costs and identify areas of opportunity to be more cost effective and maximise profitability, working with the business areas to put ideas into practice.
* Accurately account for costs associated with specific areas of the business in line with International Financial Reporting Standards.
* Support and input into the financial planning of the business, primarily through the production of short term rolling views and biannual budgets.
* Undertake effective variance analysis in order to understand and explain why costs have out-turned differently to budget/prior year and follow through on any actions in order to mitigate impacts on the financial year's profitability.
* Assist in the quarterly statutory reporting process, ensuring all information is timely and delivers key messages of performance.
* Undertake ad-hoc work as required to support the wider team and business needs.
* Passed CIMA finalist or newly qualified accountant
* Minimum of 2:1 degree classification, academically strong and highly numerate.
* Ability to perform well as part of a team, working calmly under pressure and delivering to deadlines.
* Confident in managing changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
* Hard working and committed to deliver high quality work, exceeding expectations
* Strong interpersonal skills, confident and engaging when dealing with stakeholders.
* Ability to work calmly under pressure.
* Strong commercial acumen and analytical mindset.
* Demonstrates initiative and an eagerness to learn and develop personally, together with a desire to take on increasing responsibility in the workplace.
Whats on Offer?
This opportunity can build on your existing experience as a Management Accountant. You will gain exposure to the wider business and have realistic opportunity for future development. They offer a market leading organisation. Please send your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626-501
- management accounts
- balance sheets