A leading business services company based in Kent with a national presence, offering market leading services to companies on a global scale.
The Management Accountant will work closely with the Head of Finance and will take responsibility for the month end close process, preparation of the monthly management accounts and supporting documentation and will lead the planning and forecasting process. In addition the role will oversee the following:
- Responsible for production of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of management reporting, to include analysis, KPI's and cash-flow forecasts
- Oversee purchase ledger, sales ledger, banking and payroll
- Assisting in the budgeting, planning and forecasting process
- VAT and tax computations
- Review and development of processes and controls
- Assistance with year-end Audit
- Manage, support and develop a small team
The business is seeking to attract a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with previous experience in a management accounting role. Candidates will have an adaptable and flexible approach to work, strong Excel and IT skills and the ability to partner with individuals at all levels of a business. This is a varied role with exposure to senior management and as such, candidates should be confident in their presentation skills.