A well-established manufacturing company who are successfully leading a company expansion are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to lead their team.
Offering flexible working hours and competitive bonus scheme, this company is providing a great opportunity for talented and dedicated people.
- Producing accurate and timely financial reports, includincosts, midyear reviews, financial statements, forecasts, and budgeting
- Analysing overhead costs
- Covering reconciliations and journals on each month end
- Supporting and advising other divisions
- Liaising with external parties such as the FSU and ESSC
- Ensuring all accounting data and requirements are curated in an accurate and timely manner
- Supporting the team in completing the Annual Budgeting process
- Carrying out required business audits
- Frequently liaising with stakeholders and providing cover when required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience of closing off accounts
- SAP experience
- The ability to work alone and in a team
- Knowledge of SOX Compliance Requirements
- Knowledge of US GAAP standards
If you believe you possess the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job