- Ensure all financial entries for the Division are made to produce a final TB which accurately reflects current business activity
- Ensure all relevant P&L and balance sheet financial entries are made in accordance with Group policies and procedures and current financial legislation
- Produce the Division’s management accounts packs presented to the Board of Directors each month within 7 working days
- Ensure deadlines are met without quality or integrity
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Director for the Division
- Complete all other tasks required to drive the success of your role as directed by the Commercial Finance Director
- Initiate and facilitate changes to further improve the quality and timescales of P&L and balance sheet reporting
This is an excellent opportunity for a CIMA/ACCA studier who is ambitious and seeking a varied role with excellent progression opportunities. You should have gained experience of working in a competitive and fast-moving environment, preferably in the manufacturing industry. You should be confident, and be able to communicate at all levels across the business and external customers. Good excel skills are essential for success in the role. You will enjoy an upbeat, realxed, professional and fast-paced environment as well as a competitive salary and study support. Apply now for immediate consideration.