A rapidly growing, venture capital backed group operating in the technology and pharmaceutical/health sectors is looking to hire newly qualified accountant as they enter an exciting growth phase. The business pride themselves on their philanthropic approach and values and have ambitious growth plans for the coming years as they look to secure further external investment.
Working as part of a high calibre and passionate finance team the accountant will provide crucial accurate and relevant financial advice, support and information whilst seeking to continuously improve existing processes and systems. The role will be incredibly varied and the accountant can expect to be involved in:
- Preparation and presentation of monthly board packs
- Commercial reporting- KPI analysis and reporting
- Preparation of budgets and regular forecasting
- Involvement with the preparation of statutory accounts
- Liaising with suppliers and other third parties
- Partnering other teams on business wide projects
- Playing a pivotal role in the implementation of a new finance system
- Maintaining and implementing robust controls and processes as the business scales
The role is suited to a positive, proactive and passionate accountant who is looking for a role in a fast-paced business with strong ethical values. The Accountant will gain a broad range of experience and exposure to senior stakeholders as well the opportunity to add value across the business, making it an excellent stepping stone to progression.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the role and business then please get in touch with Axon Moore.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job