Our public sector client is based in Somerset and has an immediate requirement for an experienced Accountant to offer support through a period of restructure within the team.
Key duties will include:
- Conducting monthly meetings with Budget Holders/Managers to review allocated budget
- Creating monthly budget statements for the Budget Holders/Managers
- Month end accruals and adjustments
- Sending out schedules to external organizations and requesting invoices for the support costs
- Quarterly reconciliations
- Working on forecasting spreadsheet to see predicted over/underspend in year
- Assisting with the year end process
- Extensive us of Excel and Oracle
Suitable candidates must be immediately available (or on a notice period of no longer than a week) and be part/fully qualified with strong Excel skills. Knowledge of Oracle would also be a distinct advantage.